Thursday, September 6


I finally did it. I've thought about making a blog for quite a while so family and friends far away can keep up with us and our daily goings on as well as my thoughts and cogitations...isn't that a cool word? Perhaps I should define it for those of you who wouldn't otherwise go to the dictionary to look up new words...
Cogitations means: deep thought or consideration that somebody gives to a particular problem or subject.
I've tried several times to write here what matters most, but that is impossible because there are so many things that really matter...family, little children's hearts, friendships, education, heaven and hell, etc...the list goes on.
On the lighter side of the day, here's a picture of some of our hens and rooster enjoying my bench in the back yard. Enjoy.

No comments: