Friday, September 28

It's Friday, AGAIN...where does time go?


Let God be praised...Great things He has done. My mom is home. Actually she called me last nite from home saying that the MRI showed nothing and that the reason for the dizziness was too much insulin. She's actually needing to take much less of her dosage! And she was seriously anemic, which can cause dizziness, as well. So, the spot they found on the lung has to do with my dad's smoking long ago and how it affected her, but that, too, will go, in Jesus' name.

Well, the boys have slept in this morning...this NEVER HAPPENS!

I hear the rooster crowing in the house, but if I go out and let them all out, he may attack me again, so they'll just have to hang out in their house until the boys wake up...

Hey, I've been checking out other blogs and have discovered that creativity is truly a gift from God. I have been amazed at the beauty, form, and depth to women's hearts that love God. It's inspiring. Thank you, Jesus, for giving women the ability to express YOU through their gifts.


Have a great day.

No comments: