Tuesday, September 25

A Beautiful Trip.


We visited the coolest town a few weeks ago...Fredricksburg. If you ever get to go, you won't be disappointed. There's a park in the center of town that has a beautiful garden in the middle. The boys went back in time...



Obviously, it's a German town and the architecture is beautiful...felt like I was back where my ancestors lived!


It was a wonderful drive and the scenery was gorgeous.


We even pulled off the side of the road so I could gather these beautiful flowers!~

I have no idea what they are either...

Life is good!

P.S.-Please remember my mom in your prayers of thanksgiving...she is in the hospital tonite and I know she is healed by the beating that Jesus took for her. We are expecting to hear a good report and are refusing to believe an evil report. Our God is faithful to His Word.

Good nite.

Oh, yes, one more thing...for those of you waiting on the man God has for you...perhaps you should believe Him for a man like Nehemiah...we've been reading about him and I am praying over our boys to become a man with the character qualities that Nehemiah had...read the book, you'll see what I mean! Now, there's something to cogitate on a while...

Seriously, good nite.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are beautiful! I have never seen any like them before.

I am agreeing with you for your Mom. Bless the Lord O My Soul and forget not one of His benefits, Who heals all of our diseases!!(Psalm 103) Hallelujah!