Friday, September 14

My precious granddaughter!!!



I just read this...
"Grandmom's are like Mom's only with a lot more frosting."
I love it...only wish my granddaughter was here to smear some frosting on her.
Here's some recent pix I got...enjoy...
Is she not the most beautiful child in the whole world???



Wow...how the week has flown by. The temps are dropping down lower at night, but still peaking to 90 + in the day.

Life has been very busy and 'school' is going well and that's also peaking later in the day than I'd like! Thank God for Fridays...
The boys got sooo excited today, running in yelling, "mommy"!
...the hen that they bought with their money was laying in the nest box and they were sure she was going to lay today...so they were planning on how they were going to cook the one egg tomorrow for breakfast...they sat right down and began to journal about it which I was delighted about.
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Rachy said...

I do agree, she is the most beautiful child i've ever seen!!!!!