Monday, October 8

Hello blog friends and family and all you bloggers that secretly view my blog but never leave any comments. ;) It's ok, I do the same thing myself.

What a busy weekend it was. Saturday was a nice and productive day...I did some mowing in the evening...that lovely 'lawn' just won't stay at the same height...can't figure it out!
Jef worked on his 'area' outside to clean and the boys played with their hens and the oak tree. They love to play Tarzan and swing from that tree.
Then on Sunday, we worshipped with our 'extended' family and then did some shopping for company that came last night. It was a blast...I have to share pictures of these beautiful children that came with their parents.


I've messed up so many times already and deleted the pix more times than I'd like to admit...so, I'm going to post now and say 'goodnite'~
daune

No comments: