Friday, October 5

I'm dreaming down here in this warm climate.

So much to share...first, the changes of my template...that's for my dear mother-in-law who said it was too difficult to read! Is this better, mom?
Plus, I love so many colors, it was too hard to decide. For this season, we'll try this. Please leave a comment as to whether this is better, the same, or worse.
Secondly...another interesting thing Isaac said today...we were talking about indenting in paragraphs and he pulled up his shirt and said, "This is indented!" meaning his stomach...
We've also been talking about word pictures a lot. The Scripture is full of them, like Ezek. 37, the valley of dry bones, etc. Jesus' parables also were full of them.
Yesterday we were reading about John Adams deciding to tell his father, after being at Harvard, that he didn't want to be a minister. He said he felt bewildered like, "a boy in a strange country with half dozen roads before him, groping in a dark night."

Lots of thoughts, little time...
The great highlight of my day today is most definitely the news that our daughter has purchased her tickets and will be here on November 3rd. Here is a small portion of her email to me this afternoon..."THE TICKETS ARE PURCHASED!! CAN YOU SAY YIPPY?!?!?!?!?!?
I'M JUST A LITTLE EXCITED,I REALLY DIDN'T THINK IT WAS GANNA HAPPEN. WELL I AM BEYOND GREATEFUL TO JOSHY! WE ARRIVE ON THE THIRD AT 3:42PM. AND WHEN WE LEAVE ON THE 10TH THE FLIGHT ISN'T UNTIL 4:30 SO WE CAN HAVE 1/2 THE DAY TOGETHER! HAILEY IS LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AND MAN AM I!!!"

Well, the 'guys' are watching, "Apollo 13" with Tom Hanks cuz Jef couldn't get to the store to get a new one...they're happy and mama's happy, too!
Life is full and God is good; no, He's great.
Have a great weekend.

No comments: