Thursday, November 29

~Another Warm Day~

Today has been beautiful. The sun shone through the windows, creating shadows on the table. I felt warmed as I sat and read the Word in my rocker early this morning and prepared to watch my friend's two wonderful children along with caring for my own treasures. What kind of character is formed when one home educates three children and cares for a baby, as well! I have so much compassion for all the mothers out there that lay down their lives for their little ones...making history and affecting generations by putting their children's needs before their own. I was honored to help my sister and it was really a gift to love these kids!
Thank you, Lord Jesus, for giving me the privilege of being at home.

Lately, I've caught myself running down the road at a certain time every day trying to catch the sun before it dips below the horizon and capture the beauty of its setting. It never ceases to amaze me that even though it goes down faithfully every single day, it's always different. It's breathtaking to watch the colors spread out in such a way that only our heavenly Father could have done something like that. Once Again Today, I am honored to catch, on film, just a glimpse of His handiwork in my front yard. What beauty do you find where you are? It's there. Are you seeing it? Look closer and ask Him to reveal His beauty to you.
Blessings on your night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful post!

Daune (pronounced Dawn) said...

Thanks, Jessie.