Monday, November 19

Finally a Texas Picture for you!

Hello everyone, particularly my mother-in-law...It's been a crazy weekend and today was no easier. I got picked up by a friend to go help a pregnant sister in our church with my other sisters from the body and when I got to the house, I began to feel so ill...so, so ill that I needed to leave and God sent my husband over to say hi cuz he was in the area and so he was able to take me back home!
Well, I am finally able to put a picture in for your birthday, mom. I tried Sat. morning, but we had to go to a marriage conference by 9 a.m. and do two skits: "God sees Everything" and "Good Wife, Bad Wife" and was not able to wait for Blogger to finally load the picture onto the site. (Sometimes it takes almost an hour before it's actually downloaded)
Forgive me.
I hope you had a beautiful day and are enjoying the warm weather~I heard it's going to 55 tomorrow!
To everyone else reading this, you know who you are...Have a great Thanksgiving and celebrate the gift of Life that Jesus died to give us.
Many preparations are in the planning stage right now for those of us hosting the meal.
I believe we're having the gang over on Wed. nite, if all goes well and then we'll be with our church family on Thurs.
All my love.

No comments: