Saturday, December 15

~Rachael has a blog!!!~

My daughter, Rachael, our only daughter as of now, has her own blog...I am so proud of her! Check it out! It's very fresh...like minutes old as of 11:48 on Sat. nite, the 15th of December, 2007.
Well, I've been working on gifts, talking to our son, Josh, who's been here working on a table he and his roommate are making with their faces stained into it...(they didn't literally stain their own faces...I read that after posting and realized how hilarious that sounded!), but just vinyl cut outs of their heads...it's really cool, too!)
OH, OH, OH.....NEWSFLASH...I'M GETTING MY CAMERA BACK TOMORROW...IT'S DONE!!!
HALLELLUJAH!
I couldn't be happier!
(The pink is in honor of Rachael and her new blog! ;)
So, I'll put a pix in of Josh and Brendan's table when I get it so you can see the creativity that oozes here on the ranch...actually, it just oozes from the kids of God around here...
Good nite everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will have to go check out her blog. I am so glad you got your camera back in time for Christmas!