Saturday, December 15

~It's the Christmas Performance for Jef!~











Last night was Jef's school Christmas performance. He wrote a play for the children (with Jesus as the central theme!-mind you, although it's run by Christians and is a charter school, that doesn't really mean anything because most of the families are not believers in Jesus)!
I got the privilege of videoing it and his camera takes still pix, so I'm including some...these kids were so cute and the performance was precious. I was so proud of him!
Well, there's only ten days to go and so much to do to be at a place that says, "Ahhh. We finally finished with all the gifts!"
It's been fun to be together and discuss who we're giving what to.
Can you believe we yard saled today??? It was almost 60! Buffalo is getting a storm tonite...
Now, here's a funny story! We went to what we thought was the last yard sale for the day.
I was on the cell when Jef got out of the car and started looking. So, when I got off, I heard the lady say that Jef couldn't look through a box cuz it wasn't for sale...I wondered, "why do you have it out here if you're not going to sell it?" Just a fleeting thought again...amazing how those things just fly through one's head so quickly...when I said I'd give her a dollar for a bunch of picture frames but then there was this one picture I knew she wouldn't want to get rid of and she said, "No, I wouldn't want to lose that." But then she said, 'Well, actually, this isn't a yard sale, we were just cleaning out the garage!!!" Talk about embarrassing...come to think of it, there were no signs in the front or on the corner, but cuz Jef saw 'stuff' on the front lawn, he, we just assumed that's what it was...she did sell me a pot for a plant for fifty cents, tho! We just laughed at how she let us go through her stuff and she didn't say anything...she said when Jef was going through her Bible that it was enough...but it was out there to be sold, we figured!
She did tell us that she had cancer and we prayed for her on the way home...she was a chaplain at a local hospital and prayed for people to be healed, so we agreed for her healing...her name was Ms. Bell! Funny thing is that's my maiden name!
Have a great day tomorrow!

No comments: