Monday, December 10

~Ten days to go!~

Can you believe it? So much to do, so little time...
But I am so excited to be celebrating the birth of my Savior. The 'baby' Jesus that is bigger, stronger, more powerful than any other little baby I've ever met! Because He never was just a baby and He isn't a baby anymore...He is Lord, Master, King of all Kings, ruler of the Universe, my friend, lover, director, instructor, inspirer (is that a word?)...and they should all be spelled with CAPITAL LETTERS!
Well, in light of all I need to work on, I say so long for today and enjoy your day...it's all you get! One at a time...
Celebrate the little things...
snowflakes on the windows...either real or paper, as we have!
AND if you don't have any snow like us, then just sit and stare at the picture and dream...it's much warmer that way, too!

No comments: