Tuesday, December 4

~Sky Collage~

Yesterday, I ran down the road like I always do, to take the sunset pictures, and I dropped my camera and it jammed. The lens wouldn't close, or turn on and stay on! I immediately called Josh, who bought a four-year warranty just for me because he knows how hard I am on things. "Help, Josh"!
..He also came and picked me up and we went to Best Buy to find out about getting it fixed and they took it from me to send for repair and I won't get it back for two to six weeks! Help me, Lord!
A most sad event that has caused me much sorrow. I am ok, tho. I get to look at the world with just my eyes for a while...
So, here's some of my sky pictures to enjoy while we wait together to see new ones in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I hate that it broke, but I am so glad it is replacable.

I am also hard on things...You wouldn't believe the things I have managed to break.