Saturday, February 9

~Words!~



Proverbs 25:11 (NLT)
"Timely advice is as lovely as golden apples in a silver basket."
(Even though they're not gold, you get the picture!)

We succeed or fail by our words...Words are everything...with words, Creation was brought forth; agreement in words brings about results-good or bad...words change the course of history, they bring life or death.
By our words we will be justified or condemned...Words are the necklaces that grace our life or cause our death by strangulation. How many times have I allowed my words to destroy the very thing that I've been working on growing? How many times have I seen Life bloom by the kind words spoken to my husband and children? It caused their eyes to twinkle and strength to rise up in them! The seeds of those words have taken root and today I know that His Life is growing in their hearts.
Growing eternal fruit is a daily watering with words...His words, kind words, patient words, consistent words.
This week my Father spoke His words to my heart that have caused me to grow stronger, be encouraged to face battles, knowing that His Word does not return to Him empty, but it accomplishes what He sent it forth to do...
If God spoke words to create and the devil spoke words to destroy, "Has God said?" (questioning God's character and words)...then the words I use will either agree with His words or my enemy's...I choose His Words...

No comments: