Saturday, February 16

~A Beautifully Busy Week!~

This past week has been one of the most rewarding for me. Our family stayed at our pastor's home and cared for their children while they went on a Pastor's retreat for the entire week!~...I so thoroughly enjoyed loving on all the children...I was envigorated by giving to 'the little people'. We went to the park, we laughed, we cleaned, we played, we read the Word on the bed together, we discussed, I learned things about myself that I'd forgotten really mattered to me...like just sitting and holding a three yr. old in my lap while reading to the older boys at the table...she fell asleep and it was heavenly to know I was doing an eternal work. It only strengthened my desire for more children...I did notice that going from six to eight might not have been that big of a change, but going from two to eight was a challenge...
It was a tremendous blessing to watch as members of our fellowship came together to honor their pastor and give to meet needs they had and bless them, as well. What a great God we serve.

Jef and I were able to enjoy Valentine's evening alone! We went to a restaurant that has a very large tree growing in the middle of it. I didn't notice it at first, but I turned to my right and said, "There's a tree next to me...what do they do about ants?" Then I noticed little holes where they probably treat it for them...it was a beautiful evening...and the month isn't even over!~~~

I've really missed keeping up with my posts...due to some situations that have occured recently, I'm going to be leaving this particular blog soon and beginning another one that will be by invitation only. So, if you're interested in continuing to visit my world on the web, please drop me a line. I look forward to hearing from you~Have a great nite!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daune! Love you <3 Please invite to your new blog so i can keep up with your processing about life!

Anonymous said...

i hope your favorite daughter gets invited! love ya!

Anonymous said...

I would like an invite. I enjoy your posts very much. My email is overflowofaforgivensoul at msn dot com

Thanks! I like how beauitful your week was!

Daune (pronounced Dawn) said...

Dearest Ashley, "Anonymous", and Jessie, and Caroline!
As soon as things settle down here, (not too sure when that'll be!), I plan on working on my new blog...when I do, be sure you will all be invited to my world on the web.
Thanks for your interest. IN the meantime, enjoy my posts...they may seem vague at times, so, please just forgive me...thank you.daune