Sunday, March 16

~T-W-O- Y-E-A-R-S A-G-O T-O-D-A-Y~

This is how Jef looked when we moved here two years ago...can't get him to wear a beard anymore, so I have to just stare at old pix of him and drool!
It's been two years since we left Buffalo on that cold, snowy day~! How time has flown and here I am, once again, living out of boxes and believing God for EVERYTHING.
We are so grateful to be where we are and to know that He is in charge. I am learning, on the job training, to be used by Him His way, not mine. Life is what happens, they say, when one is making plans. That is very true right now. It feels, at times, like I'm in limbo, but He is teaching me.
Jef started his new job at SeaWorld today and he already loves it. The greatest perk to me is the six free season passes! This is gonna be a great summer and maybe, just maybe, I'll have a tan when the summer is over! The boys are gonna love going to work with daddy and playing all day!
Well, it's late and I must sleep. I struggled all day with a headache and napped for an hour this evening, so I had a little extra energy tonite...the two of us watched, "My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding!" Cute movie...glad I'm not Greek, but for those of you who are, God bless you!


Goodnite.

No comments: