Monday, December 31

~...and a Happy New Year to all of you~

This year has finally come to an end and I am so glad. This coming year is going to be one of change, excellence, new careers, new life! That's one reason I changed my template and picture!
Do you have your new calendar for the new year? I have a small one.
I spent today thinking, planning and cleaning so I'm ready for 2008. I need more than one day to be ready, but I'm on my way!
There was this horrid smell in the laundry room pantry, and the closet. I only discovered a rotten onion, but there was also plenty of country mice doo doo! So, now the two closets are cleaned and ready to fill~! The smell is still there, so something must be dead under the floor!
It was so warm today that I had to put on the ceiling fans!
Well, we're headed to a party tonite, so the boys are laying down. I'll try to put pix on tomorrow of us all dressed up.
Happy New Year to all of my family, friends and everyone that peruses this page!
Oh, here is a cool thing I got in an email today...
Let it go for 2008...by T. D. Jakes


There are people who can walk away from you.

And hear me when I tell you this!

When people can walk away from you: let them walk.

I don't want you to try to talk another person into staying with
you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you,
staying attached to you.

When people can walk away from you let them walk.

Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.

The Bible said that,

"They came out from us that it might be made manifest that they were
not for us. For had they been of us, no doubt they would have
continued with us." [1John 2:19]

People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they
are not joined to you, you can't make them stay. Let them go.

And it doesn't mean that they are a bad person, it just means that
their part in the story is over. And you've got to know when
people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep trying
to raise the dead.

You've got to know when it's dead. You've got to know when it's
over.

Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the
tenth spiritual gift. I believe in "good-bye". It's not that I'm
insensitive or uncaring, it's that I trust, I know whatever and
whomever God means for me to have and be a part of my life He will
give. And if a relationship takes too much sweat I don't need it.

Stop begging people to stay.

Let them go!!

If you are holding on to something or someone who doesn't belong to
you and was never intended for your life, then you need to ..LET IT
GO!!!

If you are holding on to past hurts and pains .. LET IT GO!!!

If someone can't treat you right, love you back, and see your
worth... LET THEM GO!!!

If someone has angered you ..LET IT GO!!!

If you are holding on to some thoughts of evil and revenge ..LET IT
GO!!!

If you are involved in a wrong relationship or addictive behavior
..LET IT GO!!!

If you are holding on to a job that no longer meets your needs or
talents .. LET IT GO!!!

If you have a bad attitude...LET IT GO!!!

If you keep judging others to make yourself feel better...LET IT
GO!!!

If you're stuck in the past and God is trying to take you to a new
level in Him...LET IT GO!!!

If you are struggling with the healing of a broken
relationship....LET IT GO!!!

If you keep trying to help someone who won't even try to help
themselves.. LET THEM GO!!!

If you're feeling depressed and stressed ...LET IT GO!!!

If there is a particular situation that you are so used to handling
yourself and God is saying "take your hands off of it," then you
need to... LET GO!!!

Let the past be the past. Forget the former things.

2007................LET IT GO!

2008................BRING IT ON! Fresh and new in each moment.

1 comment:

Karyn Walker said...

Amen Sister !

You and your hubby look FABULOUS !

I am looking forward to setting new goals for 2008..not new goals really..........but getting in focus to the desires God has already put in my heart. Very excited. You are always (almost always) encouraging..THANKS.