Saturday, December 22

Wow!!! Only three days left...how time is flying...

I am looking forward to this holiday with such anticipation.
The birthday of my Savior. Being with my church family enjoying each other and Him together. Being with my children on Christmas day and opening gifts to each other...
I do regret and I'm sure will cry on that day because Rachael and Peter and Hailey won't be here to enjoy it with us...(did you hear the sigh?...)
We took the boys to the Bass Pro shop because we were at that end of town and they absolutely loved it. They were mesmerized by all the animals...stuffed, of course, but they were particularly interested in the birds...I suppose it's cuz of their chickens...oh, here's a pix of them standing in front of an 'antler' tree...so cool!
Gotta get some sleep!

No comments: