Sunday, January 27

~Danielle~



What love the Father has bestowed on me that I should be called a Child of God!

Have I a clue-absolutely not.

But will I allow that to stop me from learning and experiencing His love?

Never...

This past Wednesday, I was crying out to God about the dream of our baby Grace and how the vision for her was dead and only He could resurrect it if that was His plan. That was in the morning. Later on in the afternoon, I received a call from my sister at church asking me if I would talk to my husband about keeping their baby girl for an entire week because they'd been blessed miraculously to go on the K-Love Cruise!!!

We are so honored to be able to serve God in this way as well as keep their sixteen yr. old as well and sow seed for our Grace.

Danielle is the sweetest little girl-(she's five months old)-...she wakes up and there's a smile on her face as soon as she looks at Jef or me...melts our hearts...Even after I have to suction her nose with the syringe! She screams and then when it's over she smiles at me so as to say, "Thanks, so much. Now I can breathe again!"

I realize that I'm out of 'baby shape' and this crash course is good for us! JEF HAS BEEN A JEWEL and enjoyed the morning feeding, rocking and just holding her and praying.

That same morning I prayed, I mentioned to the boys that they needed to get ready for their sister! Boy, were they surprised and delighted to find out that Danielle was coming to their home. They've been 'driving' her around the house in her stroller and giving her much attention!

Now, I know that Danielle's life is our opportunity to sow for our harvest...our Grace!!! You better believe that this 'seed' is being tenderly taken care of in order to honor her parents, my Heavenly Father and to allow our dream to be brought to fruition...Hallelujah!

Then last night, Melissa and I were watching the video of the twins birth and she asked me when I knew I was having twins and I said, "January 26th" when it 'dawned' on me that it was Jan. 26th to the day, ten yrs. later! I am confident that God is performing His Word in our life...then I woke up this morning (that happened often last nite!) and I was reminded of Abraham believing God when his body was as good as dead...He keeps reminding me that He is so in love with me and knows what He's doing...if I will only trust His infinite love.

I'm sure I'll be learning much this week about myself, my Father, and I promise to keep pix coming so you guys can see how blessed-enviably happy (with a happiness produced by experience of God's favor and especially conditioned by the revelation of His matchless Grace) we are and how beautiful this precious life is...she has her own amazing testimony and perhaps I'll be able to share that someday.
Good nite!

No comments: