Friday, January 4

Thursday came and went...

Well, since I'm writing this on Friday early...like 12:55 am, I guess I'll only recap what happened over an hour ago, yesterday...
We had company tonite...it was going to be a campfire, but it got way too cold for the ladies to go out, so we all sat around and looked at all the millions of pix I've taken of church and my other stuff...it was fun particularly for me to have others enjoy my work!
Everyone just left a little while ago and it was a blast to have company!
I'm posting a note my best friend left on the bathroom board...for some reason I keep it in there and we write each other love notes...it's a great New Year thought...hope you enjoy...Married love is the only way to go! Commitment...unconditional love, forgiveness, opportunity to express yourself with someone standing next to you saying, "you go, baby, I'm right here no matter what..." and so on...Today is Fun Fact Friday...one is supposed to come up with three new trivia facts on this day...Jan. 4th...I have one...the paper straw was patented in 1888 by a man named Marvin Stone in January of that year...now, aren't you thrilled you know that? I got my info from a Highlights magazine that the boys have!
Can you share one new trivia fact with me today? I know a lot of people read my blog, but the responses could be better...so what if you have to set up an account, just do the hard thing and do it!!!!! That would make my day...

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Love your blog! Have just started blogging myself and yours is so inspiring.

The T.D. Jakes LET IT GO is brilliant and I will be passing it on to friends

Thanks

Caroline said...

Hi again,

I have left a comment for you but it came up against my entry and your reply! You can tell I'm new to blogging!

Caroline